The Saint Christopher Academy upper campus is located at 6 Bartlett Ave, Nashua, NH.
Nashua School Bus Routes for Nashua Residents:
Eligible Nashua residents will receive their bus passes in the mail from the Nashua Department of Transportation over the summer. We do not know exactly when the passes are sent, but the Department of Transportation will send out routes and passes once they have finished determining the routes for next year.
Contact the District Transportation Office at 603-966-1055 if:
- you would like to request a different pickup or drop-off location
- you have questions about transportation eligibility
- you have moved and need to change transportation
Contact the bus company at 603-883-0251 if:
- your student's bus is running late and you would like an estimated time of arrival
- your student has left an item on a bus
- your child will be absent from riding the bus
Many families who live outside Nashua choose to drive their students to and from school or to carpool with others who live in their community. If families need assistance in contacting other parents, please call the school office.
For instructions on how to drop-off and/or pick-up your child as a commuter students, please see the PDF below.