The FACTS Family Portal allows you to access student attendance and daily grades, progress reports, report cards, and homework. If you already have a Family Portal account, click HERE to access it.
If you do not have a Family Portal account:
The school must have a valid parent email address in our system before a Family Portal can be created. If you have not provided an email address, please send an email message to [email protected] that includes your email address and the desire to enroll in the Family Portal.
Once you receive confirmation that we have added your email address to our system, please follow the steps below to create your Family Portal account:
- In Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari, click HERE.
- Type the school’s District Code: SCA-NH
- Click Create New Family Portal Account.
- Type your email address and click Create Account. An automated email will be sent which includes a link to create your Family Portal login. The link is active for 6 hours.
- Select the Click to Create your Family Portal login link in the email.
- A web browser displays your Name and FACTS Person ID.
- Create a User Name, Password, and Confirm the password.
- Click Save User Name and/or Password. A message displays at the top of the browser,”User Name/Password successfully updated.”
- You may now log in to FACTS Family Portal using your new User Name and Password.