The FACTS Family Portal allows you to access student attendance and daily grades, progress reports, report cards, and homework. If you already have a Family Portal account, click HERE to access it.
If you do not have a Family Portal account:
The school must have a valid parent email address in our system. If you have not provided an email address, please send an email message to email@example.com that includes your email address and the desire to enroll in the Family Portal.
To create your Family Portal account:
- In Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari, click HERE.
- Type the school’s District Code: SCA-NH
- Click Create New Family Portal Account.
- Type your email address and click Create Account. An email will be sent which includes a link to create your ParentsWeb login. The link is active for 6 hours.
- Select the Click to Create your Family Portal login link.
- A web browser displays your Name and FACTS Person ID.
- Type a User Name, Password, and Confirm the password.
- Click Save User Name and/or Password. A message displays at the top of the browser,”User Name/Password successfully updated.”
- You may now log in to FACTS Family Portal using your new User Name and Password.