All students at Saint Christopher Academy wear uniforms. Saint Christopher Academy believes that school uniforms create an environment of respect and dignity and offer a wide variety of benefits for both students and parents, including:
- School uniforms help students focus on learning, rather than on what they are wearing.
- School uniforms nourish a sense of equality so students can stand out because of their character and not their clothes.
- School uniforms promote a feeling of community among students who are proud to be part of a team working toward success in the classroom.
- School uniforms make it easier to get ready for school and students start their day on a more positive note.
- School uniforms encourage modesty and cleanliness and prepare students for wearing appropriate clothing once they enter the workforce.
- School uniforms are more affordable in the long run, especially as uniform pieces are passed down from child to child within a family or within the community.
Please click see the uniform policies published in our Student Handbook. Of special note:
- Polo shirts for both boys and girls can only be worn from the start of school until November 1 and again from April 1 through the end of the school year. Shorts may also be worn during this time.
- Oxford shirts for both boys and girls must be worn between November 1 and March 31.
- Students wear their gym uniform on their designated gym day. They are not expected to change.
- Students may wear the 1/2 zip sweatshirt in school. No other sweatshirts or sweaters may be worn during the school day.
- Girls must wear knee socks with their skort or shorts.
- Boys must wear their oxford shirt, even if it is during the polo "season." A tie of the student's choosing must also be worn.
- Girls must wear their oxford shirt, even if it is during the polo "season." Girls may choose to wear either a skort or pants.
Saint Christopher Academy uniforms are purchased at Red Brick Clothing in Hudson, NH. Families may visit Red Brick for a fitting by booking an appointment HERE or may purchase uniforms online through our Academy store HERE. Red Brick is the only authorized retailer for our Academy uniforms.